Saturday, June 20, 2009

Getting used to blogger

I am still trying to figure out all the ins and outs of blogger. After successfully managing to add a stat counter I have now also changed the comment settings to include anonymous commenting as well (comments from people without a blogger or google ID). I have also decided that I will get myself mobile internet - something I have been pondering on for quite some time. I bought a netbook in March, but really what's the purpose of having a netbook if you don't have mobile internet? I am excited about the prospect of being able to be online wherever I am.

2 comments:

Becky Smith said...

Hi Tube Girl!

When my daughter, Sarah, was going through cancer treatment, she had a super hero cape with VG on it, which stood for Vomit Girl! :-)

I read through your history and was amazed by all you've been through. Sarah also had several feeding tubes put in her nose and I remember the time it took them 45 minutes to get one in. NOT a fun experience.

How good to see that you've maintained a sense of humor and a continued zest for life, despite your challenges. Thanks for being an inspiration!

Anonymous said...

probe-kommentar