Friday, July 24, 2009

A vacation well deserved

M and I had the best vacation ever! The sun was shining every day, the sea was refreshing, but not too cold and don't let me get started on the wonderful sandy beach!
I love Italy!

Our main activity was sleeping - M had worked so much over the past few months - me too plus all that emotional stress - we really were exhausted! But is there any better place than sleeping on your sunbed on the beach - listening to the waves and the children playing happily around you.

Buttonwise I had quite a bit of troubles - but I will post about that separately. In the end I didn't let it get me down and enjoyed my time with M.

There are so many couples that start fighting during vacation - it is the other way round for us. We fight the most in the weeks leading up to our vacation because we both have so much work left to do, but once we are on vacation and we start to relax the love between us just explodes and we have a really peaceful vacation!

Six swans always swam fearlessly and determined through all the bathing people. At night the slept at the beach.





Tube Girl walking on the beach - enjoying the sand between her toes....


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh that sound wonderful. We live near the beach here in Florida but ITALY.. it sounds amazing.
I can't even imagine how lovely it must be there. I loved the picture of you on the beach, sorry you had trouble with the button though, but I'm glad you didn't let it get you down!