Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Very anxious before my last exam

This is it - in about 50 minutes I will start writing my last exam. My stomach and my intestines are going crazy today (can't blame them). I am really nervous. I just want to be done with it. I will probably leave now and only take the subway for half the way there and walk the rest of the way to walk off some of that nervous energy.
I know I have studied well and I know I am usually can work well in exam situations.
So whoever reads this, please keep your fingers crossed for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julia, I am too late to cross my fingers for you. I'm really sorry, but I'm sure no finger crossing was needed ;-)

"I know I have studied well" - I think in the last six years I could never say that about me. You're a much better student that I am and ever was :-(

Oh... feel free to edit my comment to get rid of some mistakes ;-)

Greetings
Marlies