Friday, March 19, 2010

Wedding news

I bought my dress last week! I had my Mum with me and with the first dress I tried on she already had tears in her eyes, but with THE dress she had goosebumps as well, I think that definitely is a good sign!

I am not going to go into any details, but I know I will be one beautiful bride.
Wedding dress shopping itself it quite the experience. I actually had to make an appointment at the shop. I then had a large dressing room and a salesgirl just to myself. I looked through the dresses, made my choice, she got me the right sizes and then walked into the dressing room with me and helped me into the dresses. I first was a bit self-conscious about my feeding tube and told her right away about it. But then the salesgirl got really insecure because she was so afraid of hurting me when helping me into my dress. But I just laughed her, clapped with my hand against my button in order to reassure her that she can't hurt me.

Prizewise the dress is a bit over my budget, but as soon as I saw it I knew it was the right dress...

In other wedding news M. and I registered for our civil service at the city hall today. Another step closer!

No comments: