On the medical front my dietician and I decided to put a hold on getting me admitted for work-up again. My gi-doc hasn't really been in touch with either of us anyway, and my dietician e-mailed him on Thursday that we will wait for a few more weeks, check my lab values again and if necessary contact him again. I am fine with that, I have so much to do right now that I have no time for hospital stays anyway.
But the exciting news is that my prof returned my thesis to me on Friday, and I therefore spent all weekend working on it. Hopefully I will be done by tomorrow, then finish my journal article and swing by my prof's on Tuesday. If all goes well, I will get my thesis printed this week!!!
So yes, one more day of hardcore thesis working, but I will get through it!