Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Study schedule - the 3rd revision

I am very big into drawing up study schedules, usually very unrealistic ones and then having a hard time every night when I can't reach my goals. And then I keep revising the schedule to make it better, but still it usually doesn't get any more realistic. So today, I revised it a third time and this time I am trying to be as realistic as possible, given the fact that I don't have that much time and so much to learn. But at least, now I am ahead of my study schedule and that feels good.

In thesis news, I finally found out that my plagiarism test (in Austria every thesis has to be tested for plagiarism, before it can be accepted) went okay, talked to my prof today, most likely I will be able to get my grade next week, actually I will get him to grade me next week because I have to hand in his report of my thesis by next week.

No comments: