Friday, May 14, 2010

Three nervous study breakdowns later.....

I had a very tough week. I still haven't received my grade for my thesis, and therefore I have not been able to sign up for my June exam yet. Deadline for signing up is getting closer and closer, and I do have to count in some time for Austrian bureaucracy. If I can't take my exam in June, the next date won't be until the end of October. I would have to study all summer, something I definitely don't want to do during the summer that I am getting married in. Plus, I am so ready to finally put all the studying behind me and get my degree!

I had a really hard time focusing on my studying midweek, having lots of negative study thoughts, thinking that I am not going to be able to learn everything I need to learn in time.
I am feeling a bit better now, though. Being more positive again and back to studying and studying and studying...

No comments: