Sunday, May 9, 2010

Tube Girl out dancing

My parents had invited M and I to attend their danceschool's annual spring ball at a beautiful little palais/castle in Upper Austria. After studying like crazy all morning, M and I took the 2-hour-drive to Linz, decided to stop by at Ikea spontaneously to dream about our new kitchen and dining room table for our new appartment (not moving until next year though), and then got ready for an evening of dancing.

We had soooo much fun! M and I have been taking ballroom dancing classes since last September and this is the first time that we got to show off our dance knowledge in real life :-). My Mum and Stepdad are dancers too, and it was so lovely watching them enjoying themselves.

This was the lovely castle the ball took place at:

http://www.schloss-steyregg.at

My brother took a photo of the four of us, before we took off for the evening:
 

Doesn't M look handsome in his suit? Can't wait to marry him :-)

No comments: