Sunday, June 27, 2010

Finally able to relax

I have so many stories to tell from the last few days, and I will blog about it over the next couple of days.

For now, I am finally able to relax again. After not getting a lot of sleep again Thursday night and not being able to go back to sleep Friday morning at 4.45 AM after hooking off my tube feedings, I was so exhausted all Friday, didn't have time for a nap either - Friday night I was in bed by 9.30 PM, and finally I slept, and slept, and slept until 9 AM the next day. I really needed it!

Today I drove to my home-town of Linz  in the morning to spend some time with my parents. Had a lovely afternoon with my parents, my step-brother, his girlfriend, and their new puppy! They hadn't told me that they had gotten a puppy, Julia (my step-brother's girlfriend) even took photos from facebook again, so I wouldn't see them. Lucy is a German shepard and Münsterländer cross, 12 weeks old and so adorable!

My parents' wanted to barbecue for me, when I talked to M on the phone and told him about it, he was very firm with me and reminded me to stick to my gp-diet. I can only eat pureed chicken :-(

We ended up not barbecuing anyway, far too hot today. While I was studying, I was really good at sticking to my diet and I definitely noticed a difference in the amount of nausea and discomfort I felt. Just have to keep on being a good gp-diet-girl.

No comments: