Thursday, June 10, 2010

Heat wave

After a very cool May and a rather fresh start to June a heat wave hit Austria last Saturday. I had a really big crash starting Sunday afternoon, lots of nausea, headache, and low blood pressure problems. I was not able to study on Monday, but had to take a day off instead. On Tuesday I switched my study times around a bit. Starting the day off at 6.45 AM with a cup of tea and a low blood pressure med, I now begin studying at 7 AM, study until 12.30, take an hour nap, have lunch, and keep on studying until 5 PM. This has been working somewhat, but the heat still makes it really hard to focus. I brought out my fan from storage (well, from under our bed :-)), put it together, and the breeze has been quite helpful.
Two weeks to go.... I don't know the exact date yet, I know it's eiter the 23rd, 24th, or 25th of June, hopefully I will find out soon.

No comments: