Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pics soon

After a whirlwind of a week everything is starting to calm down now. Arish left on Sunday and I dropped off Nora and James at the airport today. We really had a full house for the past week, with Arish also being over all the time. We had some really lovely breakfasts, lunches, and dinners with everyone actually sitting at the dining room table. M and I quite often have breakfast while working on the computer - or should I say - surfing the internet :-).

I received all the pics from the photographer today and as soon as I have more time I will post some.
I am starting my clinical psychology course tomorrow, but it's only two days this week. All in all, I only have six times three days I think over the next 10 months. My internship doesn't start until November 1st, but I am still working for my husband's (now, how does that sound....) organization in September.

I will blog a bit more about the wedding and the past week too in the next few days - it was a very magical week and an even more magical wedding!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about your wonderful life~made my day to read about the wedding, your princess self, and your love for your man...Husbandman now~

Good on Ya and all your efforts this week~and some deep rest soon too~

Zeka