Tuesday, November 30, 2010

No tube tomorrow

Even though my new tube will be delivered tomorrow, I won't get it placed. Talked to my Interventional Radiologist today - he is at home sick with pneumonia. And he wants to do the placement himself, as he thinks that he won't need to use contrast dye (now that he knows my anatomy :-) ). I reacted so badly to the contrast last time that I don't want to take any chances with another doc...

He thinks that he will be back at work on Thursday, and he promised to fit me into his schedule. I am really, really hoping the tube change will happen Thursday. I don't do well with gastric feeds, formula always comes up during the night which makes me wake up gagging.

Too tired to blog more today. But I will definitely have to blog about my work soon - I love being a psychologist!

No comments: