Friday, January 28, 2011

In pain

I am in pain. And I have to wait for four more hours until my family physician has office hours. She usually has office hours from 11 AM to 4 PM, but today of all days she will not be in until 6 PM - and only for urgent cases.

I am an urgent case today.
I had a burning sensation when I went to use the bathroom last night after we came home from dancing. During the night I woke up in pain and nauseated. This morning I already had blood in my urine. Still, I went to work, thinking that it would distract me from feeling like crap. Got more nauseated there, took Zofran, turned down my tube feeding rate, at 12.30 in addition to the blood I have pus in my urine.

Sigh.

So far I have no fever, but I hardly ever get a fever anyway. The thing is, I know I have to drink more, but I don't want to, as I will have to go pee more and peeing is so painful....

What really makes me mad though is, that I will have to take antibiotics, and antibiotics and I don't get along at all. I always get nauseated really badly, get diarrhea, and yeast infections. It takes me forever to recover from antibiotics and I really need to be able to keep my tube feeding rate up in order to not continue to lose weight. I am really worried if I have to take antibiotics that I won't be able to feed as well.

I will try to nap in order to make the time go by quicker.... I wish it was 6 PM already....

No comments: