Saturday, February 26, 2011

Being spontaneous :-)

Thursday evening my Grandma called, telling me that she and my teenage cousin were planning a day-trip to Vienna to go to a few museums, asking if they could visit me. M already had a trip planned to Tyrol to visit his family, leaving on Friday. Therefore, since I love being spontaneous, I offered them to stay the night at our place and we'd have a girl's night.

They came by yesterday at 3 PM to store their overnight-bags in our apartment and then go downtown with me. That's when I suddenly had a brilliant idea - I checked to see if there were still tickets available for the musical "Dance of vampires" - one of my alltime favourite musicals - I have already seen it twice!
My Grandma loves going to the theater and musicles and so do my cousin and I. We managed to get really good seats, and for me it was the first time that I could use my handicapped ID to get a better price - 50 % off the regular ticket price!!! :-)

We three girls had so much fun, getting ready for the musical, dressing up and putting make-up on and off we went!

No comments: