Saturday, March 26, 2011

I am a repeat offender

Ever since I have been put on fulltime j-tube-feeding and stopped almost all my oral foods, I have had significantly less nausea and other GP symptoms.

But every once in a while, I feel like I need to test my limits wanting to find out if maybe miraculously I can tolerate some foods again. After stopping all veggies (blended) after last weekend's round of nausea, I simply had to give it another go again. I had some baby jars at home (blended carrots with fennel) and even though I had promised M to only have a max. of 50g in go, I of course had almost half the jar. The problem is that when I am eating something, I really want to have it, and I don't feel sick while eating. That's why I tend to eat way more than I should. The problem always comes afterwards when I am supposed to digest whatever I just ate.

Felt sick and nauseated all afternoon, actually it's is now 8 PM, and I am still burping carrot :-(. Got really thirsty too, but couldn't drink due to being so full.

In the end I even had to skip my "dinner" - roibush tea with milk foam and cinnamon sugar. At least water is going down again.

So, yes I am a repeat offender.

No comments: