Friday, May 13, 2011

Who can top that?

This is it. I am sick again.

Yes. Don't ask me how I managed to do that, but this is my third cold in six weeks. Always three weeks apart on a Thursday I noticed the first cold symptoms that would eventually develop to a full-blown sinusitis over the next few days. Last time I had an ear infection as well.

I have only felt well for maybe two days in between, so this has been really draining me. The timing couldn't have been worse, as I am in class all day tomorrow and am set to leave for Berlin Sunday morning.

Went to see my family physician today, and she concluded that I needed some antibiotics after all if I can't get over it and keep getting re-infected. I am hoping for no side effects, especially since I will be travelling. And hopefully the antibiotic will kick in soon - preferably I wouldn't want to get worse - at the moment it is still tolerable with pain meds and cold meds on board.

No comments: