Thursday, June 16, 2011

Tired

I started my second internship June 1st - I love it, but it makes me incredibly tired. I totally underestimated what a toll commuting will take on me and my body. I leave the house at 6 AM and return by 6 PM. There is so much I want to do, like read my (work related) books on the train or when I get home, but after close to 9 hours of working I can't seem to muster up the energy to read a psych book. I am soooo tired. And I am not getting the amount of sleep I usually need. That's not helping either.....

On top of all of that M and I are moving soon, I have started to pack some boxes, and we have been selling our old furniture. It's kind of strange to sit in our living room / dining room now - no book shelves anymore and the dining room table is gone too :-).

I am too tired to even write.... eyelids simply not staying open.....

No comments: