Wednesday, August 3, 2011

It's not getting better....

I know I have written about it so much in the past two months, but everything comes down to it right now. I am so tired all the time. By this point I am looking forward to having my iron status checked in a few weeks, hoping that it is not just the commute and full-time-job that is taking everything out of me, hoping that a few iron infusions will be a magical fix.

I have so many stories to tell, cat funnies to write about, pics to show, but I hardly have the energy to spend time on the computer these days. I still need to work on the apartment, but when I come home from work, I am much too exhausted for that.

The cats are still getting used to the balcony - Laura is the only one that really takes full use of it, the two younger ones are still a bit scared. Aimee prefers just sitting in front of the open door, having a look and a sniff of fresh air.

With the weather being exceptionally bad this summer, M and I have not been spending that much time on the balcony either.

M is out with a friend tonight, and I am going to pull myself together and clean the bathroom, hang up the new shower curtain, and the new towels. And go to bed at 8 PM again, like I have been trying to do for the past few nights in an attempt to catch up on my sleep.

I know I sound a bit down, I am positive and upbeat most of the day, but it's past 6 Pm now, and I am feeling ready for bed already. It's quite funny though - all the kids in our neighbourhood are still running around and playing on the playground by the time I am in bed :-) - I am getting old :-)!

1 comment:

Becky Smith said...

Thanks for your kind words on my blog and thanks for having such an inspiring blog of your own. I am amazed at the myriad physical challenges you face and yet you still live life to the fullest.

Happy day to you!
Becky