Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tomorrow's the big day

With lots of consequent and regular flushing my tube made it through the past few days, and tomorrow finally is the big day. After a failed J-tube placement in December last year, my dietician now managed to line up THE top GI when it comes to placing J-tubes, and he will attempt another placement tomorrow.

I have been able to keep my anxiety and excitement at a minimal level over the past few days, that's actually something I am really good at. No matter how exciting life is, I usually can always relax at night and sleep well. Last night was the first night that I was not able to sleep as well, of course the current heat wave does not make sleeping any easier.

I am hoping for some decent sleep tonight! And if that's not happening - I have got my Kindle and a really good new book to keep me company.

I have to be at the hospital by 7.30, but I don't know yet when my surgery will be.
I am really hoping that everything will work out, doing lots of positive imagery and visualizations :-).

On top of it, prayers and good thoughts are always appreciated!

No comments: