Thursday, November 24, 2011

This made my day

My best friend and I mostly text throughout the day, as I don't really have time to talk on the phone while I am at work, but always find the time to send a quick text. And my friend who is a stay-at-home-Mum with two-year-old twins and an almost 3-month-old sometimes simply wants to share stuff with me.
I don't get to see the twins very often, usually only every three to four weeks, as my friend lives outside of Vienna, and just recently they have started calling me "aunt" and asking for "Lula"....

Yesterday we were sending a few texts back and forth when suddenly I got another text saying:

"My boys obviously know that I am usually texting with you. As I was just writing you a text, they asked me "where is Lula?" I answered - "at work". And then "where is Man (Manuel)" - again I replied "at work". ;-)

This totally made my day!

No comments: